Commercial and Contracts Specialist
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Finance and Administration
WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships. Operating in NSW, ACT and WA, we supply equipment solutions to thousands of customers across the mining, construction, transport, forestry, agriculture and power generation sectors. Our primary focus is our people and we know that our success is the result of more than 3,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes. Now, as we look to the future and our goal of becoming the first choice in equipment solutions, we're more focussed than ever on harnessing the best talent for our business.
Reporting to the Commercial and Contracts Manager, the Commercial and Contracts Specialist will provide strategic support in customer contract review, from pre-contract advice to contract negotiation and post-award management of all related contracts, ensuring contract governance is applied driving compliance with contractual deliverables.
This position plays a key role in the engagement with sales leads, business stakeholders and external customers at senior management level. The Commercial and Contracts Specialist will provide consultation and advice on commercial and contractual matters in customer contract compliance and alignment with Company and Commercial policy, and identification of key contract deliverables, KPIs, risks and metrics requiring monitoring, with issues resolved and actions implemented independently.
This is a full-time permanent position based at our WA head office in South Guildford.
To be successful the following is required:
- Formal qualification in an Engineering, Legal, or Business discipline.
- Relevant experience in end-to-end customer contract management, preferably within a similar industry.
- Demonstrated experience in drafting, evaluation, negotiation and deliverables review of high value customer contracts.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to interpret and draft advanced contractual concepts, customer letters, variations and scope development/changes.
- High level of initiative and problem-solving skills with the ability to follow through with required actions to see contracts through from draft to execution.
- Advanced communication skills – written, verbal and interpersonal.
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to manage fluctuating workloads and conflicting priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain internal and external stakeholder relationships at all levels to ensure the desired delivery outcome and performance of all contracts.
WesTrac offers competitive remuneration packages and many other benefits which include:
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Income protection Insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Discounted CAT products
- Partner Discount network
- Further education assistance
- Salary sacrificing options i.e. airline memberships, motor vehicle etc.
- Discounted health insurance
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend