Service Pricing Officer
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Hunter Valley & Newcastle
- Product Support
For more than 30 years WesTrac has set the benchmark in equipment management solutions, providing customers across Western Australia, New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory. As one of the largest authorised Cat equipment dealers in the world, WesTrac provides customers with a wide range of machinery and construction equipment as well as comprehensive whole-of-life management solutions. With more than 3,300 staff and 190 apprentices, WesTrac is dedicated to creating and delivering outstanding value for our employees. Let’s do the Work.
SERVICE PRICING OFFICER - Tomago
About the role
Reporting to the Strategic Pricing Manager the Service Pricing Officer is responsible for developing accurate service pricing for Customer Support Agreements, Life Cycle Costs, the Component Rebuild Centre and general service pricing.
The Service Pricing Officer works closely with a team of specialist resources such as Caterpillar Sales and Support and other external providers to assist with service pricing development and to ensure accurate information is collated and provided in a timely manner.
- Responding to helpdesk pricing requests/queries and ensuring information is delivered in a timely manner
- Ensuring pricing requests created for the customer reflect accurate data
- Transferring final and approved pricing requests into agreement budgets and standard jobs
- Developing labour and operational models to reflect site machine population
- Ensuring all stakeholder contracts, final pricing and supporting documentation is filed and accessible
- Ensuring service and operation agreements are improved, adjusted and implemented as required
- Evaluating and updating new pricing models
- Understanding Caterpillar best practice guidelines and create pricing strategies to reflect
Skills & Experience
- Previous exposure to industry parts and service
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to analyse information and identify continuous improvement initiatives
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage fluctuating workloads and conflicting priorities to achieve tight deadlines
- Trade Certificate Qualification is highly desirable however not essential
- Competitive salary
- Company funded income protection
- Flexible work arrangements
- Purchased leave
- Discounted private health plan
- Fitness Passport
- On-boarding and Welcome day at our Head Office in Newcastle
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration via the link.
For further information regarding this role, please contact our Recruitment team on 1300 797 028. Job number: 879530.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a satisfactory National Criminal History Check as part of the recruitment process.
At WesTrac, our primary focus is our people. As we look to the future, we’re focused on harnessing the best talent and providing them with the support they need to achieve success. WesTrac is a member of the Diversity Council of Australia and recognise the value of and strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunities in the workplace and are committed to continue to build our workplace culture.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend