Administrator - Tamworth
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- North West & Tamworth
- Finance and Administration
For more than 30 years WesTrac has set the benchmark in equipment management solutions, providing customers across Western Australia, New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory. As one of the largest authorised Cat equipment dealers in the world, WesTrac provides customers with a wide range of machinery and construction equipment as well as comprehensive whole-of-life management solutions. With more than 3,300 staff and 190 apprentices, WesTrac is dedicated to creating and delivering outstanding value for our employees. Let’s do the Work.
Administrator – Tamworth
About the role
WesTrac are seeking an energetic and highly organised individual to work on a permanent basis in our Tamworth Branch.
This is a busy and varied position that will see you providing customer facing and administrative support to the team coupled with a high level of service to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate bookings and maintain records for team training
- Timesheet entry
- Processing of internal temporary transfers
- Coordinate site mobilisation and induction requirements
- Manage travel and accommodation arrangements
- Manage PPE and stationary ordering
- Banking and petty cash for the Branch ensuring daily reconciliation
- Purchase orders and invoicing
- Data entry, reports and inputting information into various programs
- Generate and maintain job packs
- Adhoc administration tasks to support the business operations
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Supportive and “can do” attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- A demonstrated commitment to safety and the environment
- Competitive salary
- Company funded income protection
- Flexible work arrangements
- Purchased leave
- Discounted private health plan
- Fitness Passport
- On-boarding and Welcome day at our Head Office in Newcastle
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration via the link.
For further information regarding this role, please contact our Recruitment team on 1300 797 028. Job number: 879524.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a satisfactory National Criminal History Check as part of the recruitment process.
At WesTrac, our primary focus is our people. As we look to the future, we’re focused on harnessing the best talent and providing them with the support they need to achieve success. WesTrac is a member of the Diversity Council of Australia and recognise the value of and strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunities in the workplace and are committed to continue to build our workplace culture.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend