Plant Mechanic - Wilpinjong
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Dubbo & Central NSW
- Operational Support Services
For more than 25 years WesTrac has set the benchmark in equipment management solutions, providing customers across Western Australia, New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory. As one of the largest authorised Cat equipment dealers in the world, WesTrac provides customer with a wide range of machinery and construction equipment as well as comprehensive whole-of-life management solutions. With more than 3,000 staff and 140 apprentices, WesTrac is dedicated to creating and delivering outstanding value for our employees. Let’s do the Work.
PLANT MECHANIC - WILPINJONG
About the role
WesTrac is currently seeking an experienced Plant Mechanic to join our team based onsite at our customer site at Wilpinjong.
The is a full time permanent position working a lifestyle roster, rotating day/night 12 hour shifts.
You will be required to perform repairs and maintenance on a range of machinery to meet customer demands.
Skills & Experience
- Mechanical Trade Certificate (Plant Mechanic, Diesel Fitter or equivalent)
- Ability to diagnose faults with Caterpillar equipment and undertake repairs and component replacement
- Structured approach and ability to work autonomously
- Excellent interpersonal/teamwork and written/verbal communication skills
- Dedicated commitment to Safety and Quality Assurance
- Ability to organise and schedule work directly with customers
- Strong commitment to meeting customer requirements
- Eagerness to meet customer site regulations and policies
- Able to work overtime and/or extra shifts as required
- OHS White card
- Nationally accredited forklift and EWP ticket
- Working at heights qualification/s
- Competitive base hourly rate
- 10% location allowance
- 15% shift allowance
- Income protection covering you 24/7
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral!
- Up to $8,000 relocation assistance offered for eligible candidates
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- On-boarding and Welcome day at our Head Office in Newcastle
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration via the link.
For further information regarding this role, please contact our Recruitment team on 1300 797 028. Ref 879407.
At WesTrac, our primary focus is our people. As we look to the future, we’re focused on harnessing the best talent and providing them with the support they need to achieve success.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend