- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Southwest & Bunbury, Albany
- Product Support
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2021 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have a permanent opportunity for a Storeperson to join our Bunbury team.
Reporting to the Parts Supervisor and based in Bunbury, the successful applicant will be responsible for the accurate and efficient interpreting, picking, packing and despatch of customer parts orders with the primary objective of providing customers with the best service possible. You will also be responsible for packing of parts in a safe and secure manner, performing tasks within accordance to current productivity levels, liaising with external vendors to chase up orders & use of DBS & Scale Systems.
This position is Monday to Friday working 11-hour days with 5 hours worked every second Saturday
Live the Values - Leads by example everyday through actions, behaviours and decisions including compliance with WesTrac’s safety procedures, safe working practices and life- saving rules
To be successful the following is required:
- Previous experience in a similar role working on site
- Previous hosing and reman experience preferred
- Forklift Licence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Intermediate computer literacy skills - MS Office, internet-based applications and experience using a computer-based inventory management system
- Highly developed attention to detail
What we offer:
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- Discounted CAT products
- Discounted health insurance
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend