- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Sydney Metro & Casula
- Operational Support Services
For more than 25 years WesTrac has set the benchmark in equipment management solutions, providing customers across Western Australia, New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory. As one of the largest authorised Cat equipment dealers in the world, WesTrac provides customer with a wide range of machinery and construction equipment as well as comprehensive whole-of-life management solutions. With more than 3,000 staff and 140 apprentices, WesTrac is dedicated to creating and delivering outstanding value for our employees. Let’s do the Work.
Plant Mechanic – Casula
About the role
Currently seeking a Plant Mechanic with working on the complete range of CAT equipment to join our team based in Casula.
Our Plant Mechanics are recognised for their exact knowledge of CAT equipment – well trained, professional, and experts in their field. The best tooling is available, and you can continue to learn alongside some of the best trade’s professionals. We have an excellent leadership team, and great opportunities for trade and career advancement. You will apply your high level of technical skill and expertise to carry out these duties in a customer focused manner. You will have a strong drive, motivation and direction to succeed and be able to work in a safety conscious environment. Flexible rosters on offer.
- Perform repairs, maintenance and inspections on a range of caterpillar equipment.
- Awareness of the safety of self and your team mates, being aware of your surroundings and not afraid to call out concerns
Skills & Experience
- Heavy mechanical trade qualification
- Proven experience in a similar role including proven workshop experience
- Familiarity with Caterpillar equipment
- Ability to work autonomously in a team/workshop environment
- Strong commitment to meeting customer requirements
- Excellent diagnostic and repair skills
- Strong job planning skills
- Dedicated to maintaining safe work practices and environment
- Competitive base hourly rate
- 7.5% location allowance
- Income protection covering you 24/7
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral!
- Up to $8,000 relocation assistance offered for eligible candidates
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- On-boarding and welcome day at our Head Office in Newcastle
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration via the link.
For further information regarding this role, please contact our Recruitment team on 1300 797 028.
At WesTrac, our primary focus is our people. As we look to the future, we’re focused on harnessing the best talent and providing them with the support they need to achieve success. WesTrac recognise the value of and strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunities in the workplace and are committed to continue to build our workplace culture.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend