Technology Deployment Manager
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Perth, Newman
Our Technology department at WesTrac is currently working on some world leading Caterpillar machine technology and are looking for a technology driven Autonomous Haulage Deployment Manager to join the team – make history and be a part of WesTrac’s future!
The Autonomous Haulage Deployment Manager is accountable for the successful establishment and execution of Technology projects on site with WesTrac’s clients. A specific focus of this role is on the successful delivery, commissioning and operations of autonomous haulage solutions. This role is critical in supporting our clients to understand the full value of their investment in CAT technology solutions and requires someone with strong stakeholder relationship skills.
This is a senior role in the Technology Business Unit and is expected to provide visible leadership with a demonstrated commitment to WesTrac’s values, both within Technology and more broadly across the business. This role is FIFO with an 8/6 roster.
To be successful the following is required:
- Tertiary or Trade Qualification
- Demonstrated experience working in an operational environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present to key leadership groups
- Strong stakeholder relationship abilities, including influence and negotiation
- Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot
- Operate practically in an environment where there is a growing influence from technology
- Cultivating strong relationships at all levels and an agile business mindset
- Resilience and motivation for continuous improvement
- Project management experience on complex projects
- Highly developed attention to detail with the ability to analyse data and compile reports to provide suitable recommendations and resolutions
What we offer:
- Supportive work environment and career progression paths
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge mining technology
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Further education assistance – on site premium training facility
- Discounted health insurance
- Income Protection Insurance
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend