- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Service, Technology, Operational Support Services
WesTrac is a global leader in the deployment of autonomous mining fleet technologies with more than 300 autonomous haulage trucks operating in Western Australia, representing more than 85% of the world’s autonomous haul truck population. In addition, we are deploying autonomous dozing, drilling and underground solutions, with further options being developed. Now is a great time to explore a career with one of the biggest Caterpillar dealerships in the world.
The Business Analyst is responsible for providing robust analysis to assist with the development and execution of optimisation initiatives within the Client Solutions Team (CST) aimed at improving WesTrac’s post-sale customer experience.
This role will work cross-functionally to provide the analytical expertise required to assist in improving processes, systems and data within the CST, including process mapping, requirement gathering, modelling, business case development, reporting and analytics in order to provide insights for effective decision-making.
This position will require an all-rounder approach and attitude, partnered with strong project expertise and capability to lead implementations on time and within budget. The analysis and execution of growth and improvement initiatives successfully will allow the CST to deliver exceptional customer experience with the range of products offered.
This is a full-time permanent position, however there is flexibility for this role to be a job share opportunity for two part-time employees for the right candidates.
To be successful the following is required:
- Extensive experience working in a similar role
- Strong commercial acumen
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Ability to analysis and synthesise data/information
- Natural curiosity for driving operational excellence and previous exposure and evidence of successful change initiatives
- Detailed understanding of how processes work cross functionally
- Knowledge of creating strong recommendations and leading implementation of continuous improvement and process management methodologies
- Excellent communication and influencing skills including written, verbal and interpersonal
- High level of initiative and problem-solving skills with the ability to follow through with required actions
- Ability to analyse data and compile reports
- Experience working with Caterpillar products highly desirable
WesTrac offers many benefits which include:
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements
- Income protection Insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Discounted CAT products
- Partner Discount network
- Further education assistance
- Salary sacrificing options i.e. airline memberships, motor vehicle etc.
- Discounted health insurance
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend