- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Service, Operational Support Services
WesTrac is a global leader in the deployment of autonomous mining fleet technologies with more than 300 autonomous haulage trucks operating in Western Australia, representing more than 85% of the world’s autonomous haul truck population. In addition, we are deploying autonomous dozing, drilling and underground solutions, with further options being developed. Now is a great time to explore a career with one of the biggest Caterpillar dealerships in the world.
The Commercial Analyst is responsible for the development and execution of commercial initiatives within the Client Solutions Team (CST) product suite which includes the Technology Support framework and the MineStar subscription migration. These initiatives aim to improve the post-sale customer experience by providing commercial clarity and robustness to support insights and solutions offerings. The Commercial Analyst will work cross-functionally with stakeholders, while undertaking comprehensive analysis, in order to create frameworks, models, pricing, policies and procedures which streamline, standardise and optimise WesTrac’s approach to customer support.
The position requires strong commercial acumen, partnered with project expertise and capability, to analyse and interpret information and translate it into outcomes that support the strategic direction of WesTrac.
This is a full-time permanent position based at our head off in South Guildford.
To be successful the following is required:
- Extensive experience working in a similar role
- Demonstrated ability and proficiency with financial modelling and data analysis
- Ability to analysis and synthesise data/information to construct compelling and succinct recommendations
- Advanced time management, planning and organisational skills with the ability manage multiple priorities to meet objectives
- Highly developed attention to detail with the ability to analyse reports and apply high levels of commercial skills
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to effectively consult and negotiate with stakeholders, build positive relationships, and to collaborate and influence cross-functionally
- Ability to analyse data and compile reports
- Experience working with Caterpillar products highly desirable
WesTrac offers many benefits which include:
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements
- Income protection Insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Discounted CAT products
- Partner Discount network
- Further education assistance
- Salary sacrificing options i.e. airline memberships, motor vehicle etc.
- Discounted health insurance
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend