- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
WesTrac has had another successful year in 2020 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline for 2021. As a result of this recent growth, we have multiple permanent full-time opportunities for Plant Mechanics to assist in the workshop based at Perth Airport.
Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor your roster will be Monday to Friday, 10 hours per day. You will be involved in new machine pre-deliveries and builds up to customer specifications, predominantly to; Skid Steers, Mini Excavators, Rollers, Graders & Loaders.
What we offer:
- Internal promotion opportunities
- Exceptional onsite training facility
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on airline memberships, motor vehicles and more
- On-site parking provided
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
To be successful the following is required:
- Mechanical Trade Qualification
- Proven experience on building and construction products
- Preventative maintenance and repair skills
- Sound fault finding and diagnostic skills
- High Risk Work Licence – Forklift & Dogging
- Valid C Class Driver’s Licence
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend