Plant Mechanic - Small Engines | Kewdale
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Service, Product Support
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2021 with major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this growth, we have a permanent opportunity for a Plant Mechanic in the Small Engines Department at Kewdale.
What we offer:
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Various roster types, lifestyle and family friendly
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
About the role
- Repairs and inspections on a variety of small engines
- Diagnosis / fault finding and troubleshooting on heavy mobile machinery
- Complete service reports, identify parts requirements and complete time sheets
- Working in teams to achieve deadlines and meet customer requirements
- Risk assessments for each task and a focus on the safety of self and team
This position is available on a permanent basis working a 50 hour week, 2 weeks of day shift followed by 2 weeks of night shift.
- Mechanical Trade Qualification – Heavy Plant Mechanic, Diesel Fitter, Light Vehicle
- Several years post trade experience with previous engine rebuild experience – mining or industrial environment background preferred
- Previous experience diagnosing faults with Caterpillar equipment
- Commitment to maintaining a strong, dedicated safety culture
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend