Product Support Advisor - Christmas Creek
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Product Support
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2020 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have a Permanent opportunity for a Product Support Advisor to join our team at Christmas Creek.
The primary role of the Product Support Advisor is to maximise operation time and product reliability. Reporting to the Project Support Supervisor, this is a hands-on role which requires you to carry out diagnosis, repairs and maintenance on customer Caterpillar equipment.
You will need to provide technical support as an advisor/consultant on maintenance and technical issues, whilst also undertake regular equipment inspections.
This is working 12 hour days FIFO from Perth to Christmas Creek on a 8 Days on, 6 days off roster.
Live the Values - Leads by example everyday through actions, behaviours and decisions Including compliance with WesTrac’s safety procedures, safe working practices and life- saving rules
To be successful the following is required:
- A Heavy Duty Mechanical Trade Qualification and proven post trade experience with CAT equipment
- Product knowledge and maintenance experience with Large Trucks, Loaders, Dozers and Graders.
- The ability to work successfully within a team and autonomously
- A positive attitude towards safety and exposure to safe work practices and systems
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to build and maintain successful working relationships
- Current C Class Licence
- Previous OEM employee (desirable)
What we offer:
- Lifestyle and family friendly roster 8/6
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- Discounted CAT products
- Discounted health insurance
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend