Learning and Development Specialist
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Human Resources
WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships. Operating in NSW, ACT and WA, we supply equipment solutions to thousands of customers across the mining, construction, transport, forestry, agriculture and power generation sectors. Our primary focus is our people and we know that our success is the result of more than 3,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes. Now, as we look to the future and our goal of becoming the first choice in equipment solutions, we're more focussed than ever on harnessing the best talent for our business.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Learning & Development (L&D) Facilitator to join our team. Reporting to the L&D Manager, this role is responsible for the development, coordination and delivery of leadership options for WesTrac employees. This includes the delivery of Built By Us Leaders, our bespoke culture training package and sessions for newly promoted leaders. Additionally, this role will also provide development for new managers as part of the onboarding process.
As part of the L&D Leadership team, the L&D facilitator is also responsible for providing support to the broader L&D team to optimise its effectiveness amongst the broader People and Culture Team and the business. This role has 1 direct report.
This is a full-time permanent position based at our WA head office in South Guildford.
To be successful the following is required:
- Proven experience in implementing sustainable Learning and Development initiatives in large and complex organisations, delivery of leadership and culture programmes highly desirable
- Outstanding facilitation skills
- Exceptional relationship building skills with the ability to maintain successful relationships
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal), including negotiation skills to effectively liaise with both internal and external stakeholders
- Effective planning and organisation skills to successfully coordinate multiple personnel and work activities simultaneously
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced working environment and manage multiple priorities to meet objectives
- Proficiency in the MS Office Suite including Excel, Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Word, Visio as well as various training tools and programmes
- Accreditation in psychrometric assessment tools highly desirable
WesTrac offers competitive remuneration packages and many other benefits which include:
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements
- Income protection Insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Discounted CAT products
- Partner Discount network
- Further education assistance
- Salary sacrificing options i.e. airline memberships, motor vehicle etc.
- Discounted health insurance
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend