Heavy Duty Fitter - Murrin
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Goldfields & Kalgoorlie, Esperance
- Mining & Repair Contracts (MARC) WA, Operational Support Services, Product Support
WesTrac is having another successful year in 2020 and next year is looking to be even bigger with upcoming major projects already in the pipeline. As a result of this ongoing growth, we have permanent opportunities for a Heavy Duty Fitter to join our team based at Murrin Murrin.
Murrin Murrin is a Nickel Laterite Deposit site situated approximately 60km east of Leonora, Western Australia. The camp offers fully furnished rooms and a shop that sells a wide range of food, reading and personal products with eftpos available for purchases. Mobile phones connected to Telstra will operate both at the Site and Village. Selected Foxtel channels are available in addition to in-house video channels.
For those who like to engage in sport and fitness in their down time, there is numerous facilities and opportunities to do so including gym access and an on-site Fitness Trainer for weight training and the development of a personal fitness program. If getting out and playing some sport is more your thing, they offer soccer/rugby courts, cricket nets, volley ball court, tennis courts, basketball/netball courts. Alternatively, there is also the swimming pool and BBQ facilities for those who prefer something a little more laid back.
The role is responsible for providing outstanding customer service, engaging and working closely with major Westrac internal and external customers, establishing their part requirements and identifying flexible solutions to meet their needs.
You will be required to carry out repair, maintenance and servicing on a range of Caterpillar equipment in a field diagnosis and repair environment. You will also be required to complete warranty repair work and reports and manage work orders.
This roster will be 7 days on, 7 nights on, 7 days off working 12 hour days
To be successful the following is required:
- Australian recognised Heavy-Duty Trade Certificate
- Extensive diagnostic and fault-finding skills ideally on Caterpillar products.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure in an isolated and remote environment
- Strive to assist the Customer to achieve machine availability and reliability KPI’s
What we offer:
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- Discounted CAT products
- Discounted health insurance
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend