WIP Officer Bunbury Branch
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - fixed term
- Southwest & Bunbury, Albany
- Product Support
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2020 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have an opportunity for a WIP Officer to join our Bunbury Branch on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The (Work in Progress) WIP Officer is responsible for the coordination of scope, scheduling, pricing and invoicing of work orders to ensure that the repair and service requirements are achieved within appropriate time frames.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the role will focus on consistency, efficiency & accuracy of work management and will integrate into the Asset Management group for invoicing and process improvements.
This roster will be Monday – Friday 10 hours per day
At WesTrac we Live the Values and Lead by example everyday through actions, behaviours and decisions including compliance with WesTrac’s safety procedures, safe working practices and life- saving rules.
To be successful the following is required:
- Experience with administration and account management in a similar role
- Demonstrated understanding as to the importance of effective Customer Management
- Highly developed communication skills (interpersonal, written and verbal) and time management skills
- High attention to detail with the ability to identify continuous improvement initiatives
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills to enable effective resolution of issues within the workplace and/or customer disputes
- Ability to work successfully within a team and autonomously
What we offer:
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- Discounted CAT products
- Discounted health insurance
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend