Branch Coordinator - Cobar
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Hunter Valley & Newcastle, Dubbo & Central NSW, Cobar & Western NSW
- Management, Operational Support Services, Customer Service
For more than 30 years WesTrac has set the benchmark in equipment management solutions, providing customers across Western Australia, New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory. As one of the largest authorised Cat equipment dealers in the world, WesTrac provides customers with a wide range of machinery and construction equipment as well as comprehensive whole-of-life management solutions. With more than 3,300 staff and 190 apprentices, WesTrac is dedicated to creating and delivering outstanding value for our employees. Let’s do the Work.
BRANCH COORDINATOR - COBAR
About the role
WesTrac are currently seeking a trade qualified individual with previous supervisory experience to oversee the Cobar branch.
The role will manage the staff and customer relationships in the region and work closely with the Dubbo branch.
WesTrac Cobar provides parts and service to a diverse range of customers including Mining, Local Government, Agriculture, Building and Construction.
This position is available on a full-time permanent basis working Monday to Friday.
- Providing leadership and support to the parts and field service team
- Reinforcing WesTrac’s commitment to keeping each other safe
- Valuing our customers by building on existing relationships
- Setting and actively managing and reporting on branch KPI’s in support of the region strategic plan
- Actively supporting and participating in continuous improvement initiatives
Skills & Experience
- Trade or engineering qualification
- Leadership qualities with the ability to build a cohesive team
- A demonstrated commitment to safety and the environment;
- Intermediate computer skills and SAP experience (desirable)
- Ability to build and maintain successful working relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits scheme
- $20,000 location allowance
- Company funded income protection
- Flexible work arrangements
- Purchased leave
- Discounted private health plan
- Fitness passport
- On-boarding and welcome day at our head office in Newcastle
- Relocation assistance provided for suitable applicant
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration via the link.
For further information regarding this role, please contact our Recruitment team on 1300 797 028 and reference Job No. 878946.
Please note that due to the holiday shutdown period candidates will not be contacted until the week commencing 11 January 2021.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a satisfactory National Criminal History Check as part of the recruitment process.
At WesTrac, our primary focus is our people. As we look to the future, we’re focused on harnessing the best talent and providing them with the support they need to achieve success. WesTrac is a member of the Diversity Council of Australia and recognise the value of and strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunities in the workplace and are committed to continue to build our workplace culture.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend