Sales Representative - BCP Sydney Metro
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Sydney Metro & Casula
- Customer Service
For more than 25 years WesTrac has set the benchmark in equipment management solutions, providing customers across Western Australia, New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory. As one of the largest authorised Cat equipment dealers in the world, WesTrac provides customer with a wide range of machinery and construction equipment as well as comprehensive whole-of-life management solutions. With more than 3,000 staff and 140 apprentices, WesTrac is dedicated to creating and delivering outstanding value for our employees. Let’s do the Work.
Sales Representative – BCP Sydney Metro
About the role
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Sales Representative is responsible for the sale of new and used equipment as well as rental equipment.
You will be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals in the Sydney Metro area. Duties will include product demonstrations and negotiating deals with potential clients.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is essential.
This position is based in Casula on a full time permanent basis, working Monday to Friday, 8 hour days.
- Generating leads
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Negotiating all deals with prospective clients
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients
- Understanding and promoting company programs
- Obtaining payment from clients
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services
- Maintaining client records in CRM
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability
Skills & Experience
- Machine Product knowledge including used equipment values
- Previous experience in a machine sales role with a track record in meeting sales targets
- Dedication to customer satisfaction and proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with network of customers
- Sound people skills and ability to deal with people on all levels
- Demonstrated negotiation skills to effectively resolve issues in the workplace
- Highly motivated & team orientated
- Ability to prioritise tasks and workload and effectively manage time
- CRM experience
- Construction / Mining industry sales experience
- Experience of having worked in mining/construction environments
- Mechanical or Trade background
- Caterpillar products experience
- Competitive salary and uncapped benefits scheme
- Location & vehicle allowance
- Company funded income protection
- Flexible work arrangements
- Purchased leave
- Discounted private health plan
- Fitness Passport
- On-boarding and Welcome day at our Head Office in Newcastle
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration via the link.
For further information regarding this role, please contact our Recruitment team on 1300 797 028. Job number 878903.
Please note that due to the holiday shut down period candidates may anticipate being contacted from the week commencing 11 January 2021.
At WesTrac, our primary focus is our people. As we look to the future, we’re focused on harnessing the best talent and providing them with the support they need to achieve success. WesTrac recognise the value of and strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunities in the workplace and are committed to continue to build our workplace culture.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend