Administrator Machine Delivery
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Operational Support Services, Product Support
WesTrac has had a successful year, with more major projects in the pipeline for the remainder of 2020. As a result of the growth we have experienced with New Machines, a permanent opportunity for a Machine Delivery Administrator has become available.
Reporting to the Project Support Group Branch Manager, you will work in conjunction with the Project Support Group Supervisors for all mobilisation and operational activities for Regional Customer Sites, be responsible for daily data and timesheet entry and have a high level of interaction with WesTrac's Customers across the Project Support Group, Regional Branches and New Machines.
Additionally you will be required to ensure the timely close out of DBS (Dealer Business System) Work Orders, process timesheets and leave forms, raise orders using SAP, process and match invoices, update and track Team Rosters, manage the logistics of mobilising equipment to Customer Sites for Fleet Delivery, organise inductions and update Training Matrixes.
This Roster will be 5 Days on, 2 Days off (8 hours per day) at South Guildford.
To be successful the following is required:
- Highly developed administrative skills and experience within a similar role or industry
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build and maintain positive working relationships
- Advanced computer literacy skills and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Software and operating systems (SAP, Concur and Expenditure Control programs)
- Advanced time management, planning and organisational skills with the ability manage multiple priorities to meet objectives
- Ability to work successfully within a Team and autonomously without direct supervision
- Demonstrate and live the WesTrac SPARC Values
What We Offer:
- Supportive and friendly Team
- Career progression opportunities
- Salary Sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- Discounted CAT products
- Discounted Health Insurance
- Refer A Friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth forecasted, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend