- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Midwest, Gascoyne & Geraldton
- Operational Support Services
WesTrac has had successful year, with more major projects in the pipeline for the remainder of 2020. As a result of this growth we have a Permanent opportunity for a Workshop Supervisor to join our Team in Geraldton.
As the point of contact between the Customer and the Technician, you will be responsible for the effective and efficient coordination of all matters relating to the Customer. This includes the sourcing of labour to meet demand, scheduling, pricing and invoicing of work required; whilst ensuring that the Customer's repair and service requirements are achieved within an agreed timeframe and budget.
Paramount to the functionality of this position is the requirement to ensure all Customer needs are investigated thoroughly and solutions add value to both the Customer and WesTrac. In addition, you will be responsible for providing supervision, leadership and work order direction to a Team of Technicians within a designated area of work to ensure safety and quality is of the highest standard.
This Roster is 5 Days On, 2 Days Off (11 Hour Days) – Geraldton Residential Only
To be successful the following is required:
- Australian Recognised Heavy Duty Mechanical Trade Qualification
- At least 12 Months experience in a leadership role, or ability to demonstrate strong leadership strengths
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to successfully manage fluctuating workloads and prioritise accordingly
- Advanced stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to establish and maintain successful working relationships
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude with the ability to absorb technical information quickly
- Familiarity with service literature
- Strong commitment to meeting customer requirements and works safely at all times
- Sound knowledge of Caterpillar literature and work order systems
- Current C Class Licence (HR preferred)
What we offer:
- Relocation Assistance available
- Small family friendly Team
- Career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- Discounted CAT products
- Discounted health insurance
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend