Mechatronic / Mechanical Engineer
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2020 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have a permanent opportunity for a Mechatronic / Mechanical Engineering.
Reporting to the Senior Engineer, the Mechatronic / Mechanical Engineer is responsible for creating certified, safe and legally compliant engineered solutions for the WesTrac organisation. This involves the designing, development and capture of certified, safe and legally compliant Dealer Provided Options for external customers. This also involves design and assessment of certified, safe and legally compliant workshop equipment and tools.
To be successful in this role you will enjoy an exciting environment with many challenges that will allow you to use your professional skills and experiences. This role will see you deliver engineering solutions that are quality approved within a given deadline whilst retaining compliance and updated records to the agreed standards. Background from either sectors will be highly regarded with proven hands-on experience to match.
What we offer:
- Supportive work environment and career progression paths
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge mining technology
- Wellness Program
- Discounted CAT products
- Leadership Training and Development at our onsite training facility
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounted health insurance
- Income Protection Insurance
- Refer a friend program – receive $1000 for each successful referral
The following skills and experience are required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical / Mechatronic Engineering with 5 years post qualification experience within similar industry background.
- Experience with computer aided design (CAD).
- Good communication skills (written and oral).
- Good time management skills.
- The ability to produce manual design calculations.
- The ability to produce professional engineering documentation.
- A focus on safety.
- Understanding of Australian and International design standards and guidelines.
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend