Manufacturing Support Engineer
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2020 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have a permanent opportunity for a Manufacturing Support Engineer.
Reporting to the Senior Engineer the Manufacturing Support Engineer will involve hands-on collaboration between the design team and the workshops. It entails the facilitation, validation, workshop DPO support, standard work support, quality control & testing support whilst ensuring process improvement including workshop equipment and tooling design.
To be successful in this role you will enjoy an exciting environment with many challenges that will allow you to use your professional skills and experiences. Exposure to the manufacturing industry or mechanical industry will be highly regarded plus experience with creating certified legally compliant engineering solutions in a similar role.
What we offer:
- Supportive work environment and career progression paths
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge mining technology
- Wellness Program
- Discounted CAT products
- Leadership Training and Development at our onsite training facility
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounted health insurance
- Income Protection Insurance
- Refer a friend program – receive $1000 for each successful referral
The following skills and experience are required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering with 5 years post qualification experience within an engineering position with a similar industry background.
- Experience with computer aided design (CAD).
- Good communication skills (written and oral).
- Good time management skills.
- The ability to produce manual design calculations.
- The ability to produce professional engineering documentation.
- A focus on safety.
- Understanding of Australian and International design standards and guidelines.
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend