Product Support Sales Representative: Casula
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Sydney Metro & Casula
- Product Support, Customer Service
For more than 30 years WesTrac has set the benchmark in equipment management solutions, providing customers across Western Australia, New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory. As one of the largest authorised Cat equipment dealers in the world, WesTrac provides customers with a wide range of machinery and construction equipment as well as comprehensive whole-of-life management solutions. With more than 3,300 staff and 190 apprentices, WesTrac is dedicated to creating and delivering outstanding value for our employees. Let’s do the Work.
PRODUCT SUPPORT SALES REPRESENTATIVE – Casula
About the role
We are currently seeking a motivated Product Support Sales Representative (PSSR) to support customers in the Sydney region.
The PSSR is responsible for identifying product support opportunities within a defined customer portfolio by managing existing accounts and the development of new accounts. The position is critical to achieving market share and revenue targets for the business unit. In addition, the PSSR is required to manage key projects with the customer to ensure the customer experience is of the highest level. This is achieved through developing relationships within WesTrac, Caterpillar and other suppliers to deliver the customer solution.
The successful candidate will get involved in WesTrac strategic initiatives which aim to drive customer value, sales, and efficiencies across the Sydney region. The PSSR role is highly visible within our business.
- Effective day-to-day product support
- Sales of Caterpillar parts and WesTrac Services
- Develop customer opportunities
- Maintain customer portfolio
- Actively Promote Parts and Service Offerings in line with Construction Product Support Plan
Skills & Experience
- Technical or industry knowledge
- Experience with Parts and/or Service is highly regarded
- Current NSW Driver's licence
- Ability and willingness to travel frequently
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Industry and machinery/commercial vehicle knowledge
- Familiar with CRM (Customer Relationship Manager)
- Account Management experience
- Competitive salary, commissionand benefits scheme
- Company funded income protection
- Flexible work arrangements
- Purchased leave
- Discounted private health plan
- Fitness passport
- On-boarding and welcome day at our head office in Newcastle
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration via the link.
For further information regarding this role, please contact our Recruitment team on 1300 797 028. Job number: 878587.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a satisfactory National Criminal History Check as part of the recruitment process.
At WesTrac, our primary focus is our people. As we look to the future, we’re focused on harnessing the best talent and providing them with the support they need to achieve success. WesTrac is a member of the Diversity Council of Australia and recognise the value of and strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunities in the workplace and are committed to continue to build our workplace culture.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend