- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
The ideal candidate will have CAT product knowledge and be responsible for creating certified, safe and legally compliant engineered solutions. The successful candidate will have access to new facilities, first class training and the latest equipment information.
Reporting to the Senior Engineer, your roster will be Monday to Friday, 8hours/day at our Reid Road Perth Airport branch.
The responsibilities of the role include;
- Creation of approved Engineered designs/solutions
- Analyse existing Dealer Provided Options and consult with stakeholders and suppliers to evaluate and create designs that fulfil customer requirements and technical specifications
- Scope out design, conduct appropriate analysis for Engineering activities
- Produce Quality Documents and Manufacturing Packs
- Create Risk Reports as required
- Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering
- Strong MS Office skills
- Experience with computer aided design (CAD)
- Good time management skills
- The ability to produce manual design calculations
- The ability to produce professional Engineering documentation
- Safety focus and resilient
- Understanding of Australian & International design standards and guidelines
- AutoDesk Inventor / AutoCAD Electrical Inventor experience
- Knowledge of design for fabrication and equipment manufacture
- Experience of mining machinery and vehicle design
- Experience of Low Voltage vehicle electrical systems
- Experience of High Voltage systems for mobile plant
What can we offer?
We value our people and love to reward and recognise each employee’s contribution. WesTrac offers a competitive remuneration package with a number of benefits and non-financial rewards to help make everyday life a little more comfortable.
- Discounted CAT products
- Wellness Program
- Corporate Health Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Further education assistance
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend