Expression of Interest - Field Service Heavy Duty Fitter
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Port Hedland, Karratha & Tom Price
- Product Support
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2020 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, We are seeking expressions of interest for Field Service Heavy Duty Fitters, to join our team in Tom Price primarily supporting the Resource and Development Division of RTIO.
The Field Service Heavy Duty Fitter is the link between the customer, Caterpillar and WesTrac for all information, documentation and continuous improvement.
Reporting to the Field Service Co-ordinator, the purpose of this role is to increase the performance, reliability and availability of the designated fleet/product set, by improving the preventative maintenance strategy and equipment effectiveness while also working to reduce customer costs.
This role will pro-actively conduct the predictive, preventative, planned and reactive tasks as required on a daily basis. Developing recommendations on maintenance planning, execution and corrective actions, in collaboration with the dedicated WesTrac customer PSA.
- FIFO ex Perth- 8 days on, 6 days off
- 12-hour days
To be successful the following is required:
- Live the Values - Leads by example everyday through actions, behaviours and decisions Including compliance with WesTrac’s safety procedures, safe working practices and life- saving rules
- Australian recognised Heavy-Duty Trade Certificate with a minimum of 3 years post trade experience
- Experience in remote field service roles
- Previous experience with mining equipment essential
- Exposure to Caterpillar Heavy Construction models (D8T, D9T, 140M, 972/980 and 325/329/330/336 Next Gen)
- Caterpillar product knowledge and maintenance experience
- Ability to work unsupervised and in remote areas
- Medium rigid class licence required
- Dogging/rigging ticket
- Refrigerant Handlers licence highly regarded
What we offer:
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- Discounted CAT products
- Discounted health insurance
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend