- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2020 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have 2 Permanent opportunities for experienced CNC Machinists to join our Machine Shop in South Guildford.
Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor, your roster will be 4 on, 4 off – rotational days & nights OR 5 on, 2 off – rotational days & nights, 12.5 hour shifts (inclusive of a 30 minute meal break).
What we offer:
- The latest industry training to advance your skills
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Various roster types, lifestyle and family friendly
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
To be successful the following is required:
- Qualified 1st Class Machinist Trade Certificate
- High Risk Work Licence – Forklift & Dogging
- Previous CNC experience – Vertical borer, horizontal borer, lathe and mill
- Previous experience with mining equipment
- Previous use of safety and risk assessment tools, such as Job Safety Analysis and Take 5's
- Experience producing work from engineering drawings, producing quality work within quoted tolerances
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend