2 x Technology Project Engineer
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
Our Technology department at WesTrac is currently working on some world leading Caterpillar technology and are looking for an enthusiastic, technology driven team member to join the team.
Reporting to the Senior Technology Engineer the Technology Project Engineer will manage the technical deliverables for the deployment of Caterpillar technology solutions to our customers. The role involves managing the scoping, design and delivery of a schedule of assets to meet WesTrac and customer requirements and standards through regular stakeholder engagement.
To be successful in this role you will enjoy working in a growing team and can communicate with a variety of customer and internal stakeholders. You will have a naturally curious nature and will question the way things are done to get a better outcome.
What we offer:
- Supportive work environment and career progression paths
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge mining technology
- Wellness Program
- Discounted CAT products
- Leadership Training and Development at our onsite training facility
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounted health insurance
- Income Protection Insurance
- Refer a friend program – receive $1000 for each successful referral
The following skills and experience are required:
- Tertiary Qualification or 5+ years experience working in similar role.
- Proven experience in delivering customer driven technical solutions in the mining / industrial environment, in a site environment
- Good organisational and reporting skills;
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders;
- Ability to work successfully within a team and autonomously;
- Experience working on CAT technology highly advantageous
- Knowledge and understanding of equipment automation or Minstar software is highly desirable
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend