Asset Management Analyst
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Operational Support Services
- Increase your knowledge in mining operational activity
- Opportunity for growth and progression
- Full Time Permanent Position
A unique opportunity to utilise your mechanical aptitude in this analyst position supporting our maintenance team.
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2020 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have a Permanent opportunity for Asset Management Analyst located at our Head Office in South Guildford.
About the role:
Reporting to the Asset Management Supervisor, the Asset Management Analyst is responsible for analytics and revision of maintenance cost projections for existing maintenance contracts. This entails providing a high level of support to operational sites as well as Pricing and Support teams and Managers, to ensure contract projections align with budget and operational activities.
This position will be the primary contact point for all queries relating to contract equipment for existing Maintenance schedules and projections in the Computerised Maintenance Management System. The role will serve as a communication point between site operations head office support and Management. Regular site visits will be required to build working relationships with operational teams.
What we offer:
- Dynamic team environment
- Premium onsite training facility
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Discounts on Health Insurance and other products
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
To be successful the following is required:
- Background in mechanical maintenance planning/costing/analysis capacity
- Demonstrable understanding and application of various financial principals and the relationship between operational activities and the financial implications
- Advanced attention to detail and analytical skills with the ability to review large amounts of statistical and technical data to identify areas of inaccuracy/inconsistency
- Demonstrated ability to identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives
- Advanced time management, planning and organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities to meet objectives
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now