IS Cloud and Infrastructure Specialist
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Strategy & IS
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2020 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have a Permanent opportunity for a IS Cloud and Infrastructure Specialist.
About the role:
Reporting to the IS Infrastructure & Cyber Security Manager, the IS Cloud and Infrastructure Specialist is accountable for the secure design, implementation, administration and ongoing management of the WesTrac IS Infrastructure Platforms including:
- Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365 Apps
- Exchange Online and On-Prem environment
- On-Prem Storage Platforms
- Virtual environment including VMware and Hyper-V
- Microsoft Active Directory (AD) and ADFS
- Azure and on prem security toolsets.
What we offer:
- Small knitted team with strong resources and budget
- Opportunities for ongoing training
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Onsite and secure parking available on site
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
To be successful the following is required:
Our successful candidate will be a key technology leader who will architect and improve the overall WesTrac IS Infrastructure, both Cloud and on Premise which aligns to and supports the overall business strategy. They will demonstrate the below skills and experience:
- Tertiary Degree in IT or similar and a minimum 7 years’ experience in IT Infrastructure delivery specifically implementing and supporting IT infrastructure solutions and associated integration.
- ability to work effectively within an environment of competing priorities with strict deadlines and the capacity to share knowledge within the team.
- analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills to enable effective resolution of issues within the workplace and/or disputes.
- knowledge and experience in Microsoft solutions including email and storage systems, IT Networking and Security.
- effective vendor management skills with the experience in selecting, evaluating and negotiating technical specifications.
- attention to detail with the ability to translate stakeholder requirements into deliverable actions through business engagement and customer management skills.
- ability to work autonomously and collaboratively within the Infrastructure team, to ensure IT requirements are aligned ensuring that appropriate capability is deployed.
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend