Component Sales Supervisor
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Parts, Service, Management, Product Support, Customer Service
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2020 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have a Permanent opportunity for Component Sales Supervisor located at our Head Office in South Guildford.
About the role:
Reporting to the Parts Exchange Manager, the Component Sales Supervisor will provide outstanding leadership to the team of five Component Exchange Coordinators. The key objectives of this team is to provide exceptional customer experience to clients purchasing and leasing of CAT machine components.
Additionally, this role will build and maintain effective relationships with key customer contacts and internal stakeholders; to exceed expectations by driving increased growth of WesTracs component sales. This role is also the first point of escalation for Parts Exchange sales for internal and external customers.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to develop your career
- Dynamic and diverse culture
- Premium onsite training facility
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Discounts on Health Insurance and other products
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
To be successful the following is required:
- Demonstrated experience in a leadership role, with the ability to mentor and develop team members
- Strong Customer Service experience with the ability to positively influence and successfully negotiate
- Previous experience dealing with the prompt resolution of outstanding debt to maintain cashflow.
- Ability to be solutions focused with demonstrated and proactive problem-solving.
- Excellent planning and organization skills with demonstrated ability to work with multiple stakeholders.
- Strong Computer skills including but not limited to MS Office, inventory management and warehousing systems.
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend