Product Engineer - Automated Technology
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
Our Technology department at WesTrac is currently working on some world leading Caterpillar technology and are looking for an enthusiastic, technology driven team member to join the team – make history and be a part of Caterpillar’s future!
Reporting to the Senior Technology Engineer, the Technology Product Engineer will provide consistency and continuity of product design, materials, standards and documentation processes and systems for Caterpillar technology products. The role involves the design of engineering solutions and modifications as well as writing technical documentation and drawings to support the deployment of Caterpillar and WesTrac products.
To be successfully in this role you will have a love for detail and a passion for systems and technology. You will have a naturally curious nature and will question the way things are done to get a better outcome. This role will suit someone who is a System Engineer or those with an interest in being across multiple disciplines.
What we offer:
- Supportive work environment and career progression paths
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge mining technology
- Wellness Program
- Leadership Training and Development at our onsite training facility
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounted health insurance
- Income Protection Insurance
- Refer a friend program – receive $1000 for each successful referral
- Discounted CAT products
The following skills and experience are required:
- Tertiary Qualification or 5+ years experience working in similar role
- Strong written communication including documentation and technical writing ability
- Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work proficiently within a team and autonomously
- Experience working on CAT technology highly advantageous
- Knowledge and understanding of equipment automation or Minstar software is highly desirable
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend