Customer Performance Manager
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Sydney Metro & Casula
- Management, Operational Support Services, Product Support, Customer Service
For more than 25 years WesTrac has set the benchmark in equipment management solutions, providing customers across Western Australia, New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory. As one of the largest authorised Cat equipment dealers in the world, WesTrac provides customer with a wide range of machinery and construction equipment as well as comprehensive whole-of-life management solutions. With more than 3,300 staff and 190 apprentices, WesTrac is dedicated to creating and delivering outstanding value for our employees. Let’s do the Work.
Customer Performance Manager
About the role
The Customer Performance Manager is accountable for developing the NSW construction new machines strategy for sales in line with the WesTrac business strategy, and C&I department strategy. Developing and enhancing systems and process to ensure a quality end-to-end customer experience is delivered by the business. The position is required to maintain a strategic perspective of the entire construction business considering longer-term issues, opportunities and contingencies to ensure ongoing business success.
This role will be based at our Casula Branch Monday to Friday 8-hour days with a rewarding salary package + Benefits.
- Assist in the development the WesTrac NSW construction equipment sales and market strategy
- Support sales teams with the development of training programs to improve capability in the areas of; product application and knowledge, technology application, and sales effectiveness
- Monitor and evaluate the external business environment to identify and quantify industry and market trends. Be the business expert for industry trends, business drivers and competitive forces in the target markets by utilizing the market intelligence to direct marketing campaigns and service excellence to promote WesTrac to be customer’s first choice in equipment solutions.
Skills & Experience
- Advanced leadership/people management experience with the ability to inspire, influence and motivate teams across multiple functions not directly within the reporting line
- Demonstrated ability in the promotion of a positive organisational culture that promotes and encourages ongoing leadership, learning, skills development and performance excellence
- Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to build and maintain successful working relationships
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal), including consultation, negotiation and facilitation skills to effectively liaise with both internal and external stakeholders
- Competitive salary and benefits scheme
- Company funded income protection
- Flexible work arrangements
- Purchased leave
- Discounted private health plan
- Fitness passport
- On-boarding and welcome day at our head office in Newcastle
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration via the link.
For further information regarding this role, please contact our Recruitment team on 1300 797 028.
At WesTrac, our primary focus is our people. As we look to the future, we’re focused on harnessing the best talent and providing them with the support they need to achieve success. WesTrac recognise the value of and strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunities in the workplace and are committed to continue to build our workplace culture.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend