Product Support Advisor - Christmas Creek
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Product Support
About the role
WesTrac is looking at another incredibly busy 2020 as we continue to be the premiere supplier and maintainer of world class earthmoving equipment within WA. We have projects that require experienced Technician Specialists for traditional Caterpillar equipment.
The primary role of the Product Support Advisor is to maximise operation time and product reliability. Reporting to the Project Support Supervisor, this is a hands-on role which requires you to carry out diagnosis, repairs and maintenance on customer Caterpillar equipment. You will need to provide technical support as an advisor/consultant on maintenance and technical issues, whilst also undertake regular equipment inspections.
This is an 8 day on, 6 days off roster working 12 hour days FIFO from Perth to Christmas Creek.
The role will require you to have;
- Live the Values - Leads by example everyday through actions, behaviours and decisions Including compliance with WesTrac’s safety procedures, safe working practices and life- saving rules
- A Mechanical Trade Certificate and proven post trade experience with CAT equipment
- Extensive Traditional Fleet Experience
- Product knowledge and maintenance experience with Large Trucks, Loaders, Dozers and Graders
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to build and maintain successful working relationships
- A can-do attitude
- The ability to work successfully within a team and autonomously
- Current Forklift Licence
- Elevated Work Platform
- Dogging & Basic Rigging
- Working at Heights, Confined Spaces
What we offer;
WesTrac offers competitive remuneration packages and many other benefits which include:
- Relocation assistance available, with housing and utilities provided
- Salary sacrificing options i.e. airline membership, motor vehicle etc.
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
- Uniforms and PPE provided
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- Discounted CAT products
- Discounted health insurance
WesTrac has set the benchmark in equipment solutions, providing customers across Western Australia, New South Wales and Australian Capital Territory with award winning support across the mining, construction and transport industries. WesTrac’s vision is to be the Customers First Choice in Equipment Management Solutions. To achieve this, we put safety first and have the right people in the right roles
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates
We reserve the right to withdraw this ad prior to the closing date.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now