Technology Product Specialist
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
Our Technology department at WesTrac is currently working on some world leading Caterpillar machine technology and are looking for an enthusiastic, technology driven team member to join the team – make history and be a part of Caterpillar’s future!
As a Technology Product Specialist, you will become the Subject Matter Expert in Caterpillar technology products with your main focus being to provide expert technical support to WesTrac stakeholders and customers. This is an opportunity for someone with an Engineering, Technician or Trade background to move into a role with a dual purpose, customer service and technical product troubleshooting and gain exposure in to world first Mining technology which will shape Caterpillar’s future.
The suitable person for this role will be flexible, highly professional, and focused on working in partnership with all teams in the technology division, as well as actively contributing to the development of technical documentation, product training, advanced analysis and resolution of technology related issues. This is primarily a metro based role but travel to site will be needed on an as-required basis and you will be financially remunerated for this.
What we offer:
- Supportive work environment and career progression paths
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge mining technology
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Further education assistance – on site premium training facility
- Discounted health insurance
- Income Protection Insurance
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
To be successful the following is required:
- Tertiary or Trade Qualification
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal) with the ability to cultivate relationships at all levels
- Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot, ideally in a support environment
- Highly developed attention to detail with the ability to analyse data and compile reports to provide suitable recommendations and resolutions
- Ability to work proficiently within a team and autonomously
- Demonstrated experiencing working in a high-risk environment
- Knowledge and understanding of equipment automation in mining environments desirable
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend