Leading Hand - Large Engines
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
We are seeking someone who has the ability to provide positive Leadership to their team along with a dedication to customer satisfaction. A neat and organised approach to work is essential. Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor your roster will be Monday to Friday, 10 hours per shift on a rotating roster; 2 weeks of dayshift, 2 week of afternoon shift with 1 Saturday worked per month for 6 hours.
- Trade qualified or extensive experience in CRC or rebuilds environment
- Understanding of CRC (Component Rebuild Centre)
- Understanding of planning and execution of CRC
- Current C Class Licence
- Dedicated commitment to Safety & Quality Assurance Policies
- Ability to organise work teams and delegate tasks
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Previous experience within a Leadership role is highly desirable
- Previous experience with DBS and Microsoft programs
WesTrac offers competitive remuneration packages and many other benefits which include;
- Discounted CAT products
- Wellness Program
- Discounted Health Insurance
At WesTrac our primary focus is our people. We know that our success is the result of more than 3,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes. Now, as we look to the future and our goal of becoming the first choice in equipment solutions, we're more focused than ever on harnessing the best talent for our business.
The WesTrac culture is about energy, enthusiasm, contribution and being able to make a difference in what we do at work and beyond. You will be able to maximise value whilst continuing the investment we have in our most important asset, our people
If you are a driven self-starter and are confident you have the relevant skills, knowledge and experience to fulfil this role, please apply.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend