MCG Service Technician
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2020 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have a Permanent opportunity for MCG Service Technician.
Reporting to the Technology Operations Supervisor and based at the FMG Eliwana Site, the Service Technician is responsible for the installation, calibration, commissioning and ongoing support of the Technology range of systems on Caterpillar (CAT) and Original Equipment Manufacturer machines in accordance with manufacturer standards. You will use initiative to undertake Continuous Improvement on work programs, practices and documentation as well as provide high levels of customer service for both internal and external clients, enabling WesTrac to achieve customer satisfaction goals, overall relationship development and dealership growth. This is a FIFO position working on an 8/6 – 2/2 roster.
To be successful the following is required:
- Certificate IV in Electro Technology or relevant Trade Certificate coupled with a minimum 3 years’ experience in an Auto Electronic/Communications/Electronics Technician/ Mechanical Fitter role with demonstrated windows-based IT systems knowledge and understanding of networking principles
- Ability to pass a National Police Clearance
- Capability of regularly passing Drug & Alcohol screening
- Able to work successfully within a team and autonomously
- Proficiency to read and interpret electronic schematics and Technical Specifications
- Demonstrated standards-based quality workmanship across Hardware, Electrical And Mechanical Works
- Complete technical and administrative documentation to a high standard
- Proficient customer service skills with the ability to build and maintain successful working relationships
What we offer:
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Various roster types, lifestyle and family friendly
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Further education assistance
- Discounted health insurance
- Income Protection Insurance
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend