Parts Supervisor - Dubbo
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Dubbo & Central NSW
For more than 25 years WesTrac has set the benchmark in equipment management solutions, providing customers across Western Australia, New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory. As one of the largest authorised Cat equipment dealers in the world, WesTrac provides customer with a wide range of machinery and construction equipment as well as comprehensive whole-of-life management solutions. With more than 3,300 staff and 190 apprentices, WesTrac is dedicated to creating and delivering outstanding value for our employees. Let’s do the Work.
Parts Supervisor – Dubbo
About the role
We are currently looking for a Parts Supervisor to join our Dubbo team. The primary responsibility of the position is to ensure the day to day operations within the Parts Department of the branch are efficient and effective. The role is required to oversee and provide strong leadership to WesTrac personnel and understand customer’s requirements and needs including investigate all customer complaints. The position is Monday to Friday.
- Ensure team members are provided with a safe and healthy work environment
- Promote and take action to embed a high-performance team culture, creating the environment where team members are successful through their work plan delivery, living the values and behaviours and contributing to the wider organisation community.
- Provide technical parts leadership, direction, advice and support to teams as required
- Ensure department team members adhere to company policy and procedures
- Provide appropriate leadership and support to team members
- Provide training and development opportunities to team members and ensure appropriate succession planning is considered.
- Communicate departmental objectives to team members to ensure team members are aware of and have an understanding of expectations
Skills & Experience
- Supervisory Experience in a similar role;
- Demonstrate extensive mechanical knowledge of Caterpillar products;
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritise workload to meet KPI's & targets;
- Demonstrated ability to market products, services using business strategies;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills;
- Ability to use computer to intermediate level;
- Ability to build rapport and liaise with people on all levels of an organisation.
- Competitive salary and benefits scheme
- Company funded income protection
- Flexible work arrangements
- Purchased leave
- Discounted private health plan
- Fitness Passport
- On-boarding and welcome day at our Head Office in Newcastle
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration via the link.
For further information regarding this role, please contact our Recruitment team on 1300 797 028.
Successful applicants will be required to complete a satisfactory National Criminal History Check as part of the recruitment process.
At WesTrac, our primary focus is our people. As we look to the future, we’re focused on harnessing the best talent and providing them with the support they need to achieve success. WesTrac is a member of the Diversity Council of Australia and recognise the value of and strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunities in the workplace and are committed to continue to build our workplace culture.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend