Regional TPA Lead
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Port Hedland, Karratha & Tom Price
Reporting to the AHS Fleet Performance Manager, the Regional TPA (Technical Product Advisor) Lead is accountable for the successful establishment, operation and optimisation of all technology products provided by WesTrac. The Regional TPA Lead will support and mentor existing TPA teams, ensuring the performance of all deployed and commissioned technology solutions meet defined service levels within their individual scope. This role will be responsible for managing expectations of a select customer group, supporting nominated sites within the WesTrac Customer base. This role is critical to ensure our customers realise the full value of their investment in WesTrac technology solutions.
As a leadership role in the Technology Business Unit the Regional TPA Lead is expected to develop a safe, engaged and high performing team showing visible leadership with a demonstrated commitment to WesTrac’s values, both within Technology and more broadly across the business.
- Essential: Relevant tertiary or trade qualification coupled with at least 5 years post qualification experience and a minimum of 3 years industry related experience
- Desirable: Formal leadership training (e.g. Frontline Management)
Experience and Knowledge
- Demonstrated leadership experience with proven ability to inspire and motivate diverse teams
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in technical or technology role
- Minimum 3 years’ experience on a mine site in a similar role.
- Demonstrated high level understanding of the value proposition of mining technology products particularly in the areas of safety, operations and maintenance
- Strong knowledge of information systems, applied technology and equipment technology solutions
- Issue and risk mitigation, strong negotiating skills
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to build and maintain successful working relationships
- Advanced communication skills – written, verbal and interpersonal
- Strong organisation skills, with the ability to manage fluctuating workloads and conflicting priorities to achieve tight deadlines
- High level of initiative and problem solving skills with the ability to follow through with required actions
- Ability to analyse data and compile reports
- Desirable - knowledge of DBSi, Caterpillar systems (SiS etc.), Caterpillar technologies (MineStar, etc) and WesTrac business processes
What we can offer you:
WesTrac offers competitive remuneration packages and many other benefits which include:
- Salary sacrificing options i.e. airline membership, motor vehicle etc.
- Flexible work arrangements
- Income Protection Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Discounted CAT products
- Wellness Program
- Partner Discount network
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Further education assistance
- Discounted health insurance
WesTrac has set the benchmark in equipment solutions, providing customers across Western Australia, New South Wales and Australian Capital Territory with award winning support across the mining, construction and transport industries. WesTrac’s vision is to be the Customers First Choice in Equipment Management Solutions. To achieve this, we put safety first and have the right people in the right roles.
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates. We reserve the right to withdraw this ad prior to the closing date.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend