Heavy Duty Mechanic - Marandoo MEM 2:1
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Perth, Port Hedland, Karratha & Tom Price
- Operational Support Services
WesTrac is looking at another incredibly busy year as we continue to be the premiere supplier and maintainer of world class earthmoving equipment within WA. We require experienced Plant Mechanics working a 2/1 roster (7 days on, 7 nights on, 7 days off) for a valued customer based at Marandoo.
Be part of a busy and diverse team whilst gaining and developing your experience and knowledge on CAT machinery and systems. These permanent roles will see you working autonomously as well as part of a team providing ongoing customer support on our traditional Caterpillar mining fleet.
- Live the Values - Leads by example everyday through actions, behaviours and decisions including compliance with WesTrac’s safety procedures, safe working practices and life- saving rules
- Australian Recognised Heavy Duty Mechanical Trade Qualification
- Previous experience with mining equipment essential
- Caterpillar product knowledge and maintenance experience
- Ability to work successfully within a team, autonomously and unsupervised
- Current C Class Licence
- Current Forklift Licence
- Elevated Work Platform
- Dogging & Basic Rigging
- Working at Heights, Confined Spaces
In return we offer;
WesTrac offers competitive remuneration packages and many other benefits which include:
- Salary sacrificing options i.e. airline membership, motor vehicle etc
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
- Uniforms and PPE provided
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- Discounted CAT products
- Discounted health insurance
WesTrac has set the benchmark in equipment solutions, providing customers across Western Australia, New South Wales and Australian Capital Territory with award winning support across the mining, construction and transport industries. WesTrac’s vision is to be the Customers First Choice in Equipment Management Solutions. To achieve this, we put safety first and have the right people in the right roles
We reserve the right to withdraw this ad prior to the closing date.
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates. We reserve the right to withdraw this ad prior to the closing date.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend