Shutdown and Projects Coordinator
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
Our Product Support Group team is growing! We have had an influx of new business and are now looking for a Shutdown and Planning Coordinator to assist us in providing world class support! Working closely with the maintenance teams and supervisors in our regional areas you will be scoping, estimating and planning large scale machine repairs for shut downs with our customers. Typically, you will be based in our Head Office in South Guildford, but there will be ongoing opportunities to visit our customer sites FIFO basis to work with the to gain a greater understanding of site conditions to determine the best method of job execution.
To be successful in this role you will need a working understanding of Caterpillar products including drills and shovels. We are also looking for someone who has:
- Live the Values - Leads by example everyday through actions, behaviours and decisions including compliance with WesTrac’s safety procedures, safe working practices and life- saving rules
- A Mechanical Trade Certificate and proven post trade experience with CAT Mining Equipment
- Experience and exposure to a coordination role or extensive exposure to mobile plant shutdowns or projects
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to build and maintain successful working relationships
- Basic understanding of budgeting, forecasting
- Experience with planning tools such as Microsoft Project, Excel, Smartsheets and Word
- The ability to work successfully within a team and autonomously
It would also be beneficial in this role to have an eye for continuous improvement as we are always assessing how we can do things better. We are also keen to know if you have had experience with AHS conversions, but this is not essential.
In return we offer;
WesTrac offers competitive remuneration packages and many other benefits which include:
- Salary sacrificing options i.e. airline membership, motor vehicle etc
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
- Uniforms and PPE provided
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- Discounted CAT products
- Discounted health insurance
WesTrac has set the benchmark in equipment solutions, providing customers across Western Australia, New South Wales and Australian Capital Territory with award winning support across the mining, construction and transport industries. WesTrac’s vision is to be the Customers First Choice in Equipment Management Solutions. To achieve this, we put safety first and have the right people in the right roles
We reserve the right to withdraw this ad prior to the closing date.
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now