We have an exciting opportunity for a Human Resources professional to join our team as the People Services Supervisor. Reporting to and working with the People Operations Manager, the role will focus on developing and maintaining an effective centralised people services function and lead the team to provide HR administration, advice & support, contract generation and injury management support. This role is crucial in the delivery, performance and continuous improvement of the administration processes around the workforce journey.
We are looking for someone who understands or has experience working in a shared services environment and has a passion for providing consistently great customer experiences and making sure services are delivered optimally.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a team of People Officers to deliver a range of integrated HR Services ranging from supporting change and OD initiatives to generalist advice on HR Policies and frameworks through to coordination of annual HR Cyclical activities.
- Contributes to the identification and implementation of process improvements in support of delivery of integrated end-to-end HR service delivery.
- Support the Business Partnering team and Centres of Excellence to deliver all transactional activities.
- Contributes to cross functional HR Projects.
You are someone who enjoys building strong relationships, contributing to business planning, facilitating positive change and thrives within a complex and demanding environment.
Your strong knowledge and experience of the employee lifecycle particularly in the areas of HR Administration; coupled with excellent communication and an ability to coach both leaders, your team and others through the workforce journey reinforces critical support to the business.
You are looking for a role that allows you to apply the full breadth of your knowledge and make your mark. A strong track record as a HR generalist with people management, proven ability to instil confidence and a willingness to lead a team will be hallmarks of your success.
Skills you’ll bring to the Role:
- You will have relevant human resources related qualifications and/or strong generalist human resources experience. Preferably prior experience working as a Human Resources Team Leader (or similar supervisory capacity) in a large services or resources organisation.
- A proven understanding of end to end HR processes, HR policies and procedures and HR Generalist Experience including ER and how to identify potential ER issues.
- The ability to lead, coach and enhance the skills and abilities of the team.
- Strong awareness of HR/Payroll interfaces and how to handle pay queries with an ability to identify and resolve potential problems or issues and take necessary actions to prevent them from developing.
- Proven experience in a business improvement methodology to drive a proactive, practical and analytical approach to problem solving and ability to identify areas for improvements in processes, services and team ways of working.
- Experience working with SAP, Success Factors, SAP Fiori, Page-Up and SharePoint is desirable as is the ability to quickly learn new systems.
WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships. Operating in NSW, ACT and WA, we supply equipment solutions to thousands of customers across the mining, construction, transport, forestry, agriculture and power generation sectors. At WesTrac our primary focus is our people. We know that our success is the result of more than 3,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes. Now, as we look to the future and our goal of becoming the first choice in equipment solutions, we're more focused than ever on harnessing the best talent for our business.
We value our people and love to reward and recognise each employee’s contribution. WesTrac offers a competitive remuneration package with several benefits and non-financial rewards to help make everyday life a little more comfortable.
- A rewarding career with diverse opportunities
- Salary sacrificing options i.e. airline membership, motor vehicle etc.
- Income Protection Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Wellness Program
- Partner Discount network
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
At WesTrac our primary focus is our people. Now as we look to the future and our goal of becoming the first choice in equipment solutions, we're more focused than ever on harnessing the best talent for our business. If you are a driven self-starter and are confident you have the relevant skills, knowledge and experience to fulfil this role, please apply.
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates