Newman Branch Warranty Support Technician
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
Reporting to the Field Service Supervisor, your responsibilities will include, but not limited to carrying out warranty and repairs on a diverse range of Cat machinery and associated products in a timely and efficient manner based on a range of customer sites in the Newman area, you have access to the latest training and technical knowledge relating to the CAT product.
You will also be required to have sound customer relations and interpersonal skills and the ability to work completely unsupervised. Your responsibilities will also include;
• Maintaining safe work practices and a safe work environment
• Manage work orders including ordering parts as required
• Carrying out Caterpillar product improvement plans and product support program
• Deliver first class customer service
The role offers a roster (all FIFO) 8/6 7/7(8 days 6 off, 7 night’s 7 off) - 2/1 or2/2, with 12.5 hours per shift inclusive of a 30 minute unpaid meal break.
You will be required to have;
• Australian recognized trade qualification in Plant Mechanics (Heavy Duty)
• Caterpillar product knowledge and maintenance experience
• Excellent fault-finding skills
• Valid C Class license
• High Risk Work License (i.e. LF, DG, RG, EWP)
• Familiarity with service literature
WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships. Operating in NSW, ACT and WA, we supply equipment solutions to thousands of customers across the mining, construction, transport, forestry, agriculture and power generation sectors.
We value our people and love to reward and recognize each employee’s contribution. WesTrac offers a competitive remuneration package with several benefits and non-financial rewards to help make everyday life a little more comfortable.
• Competitive base hourly rate
• Access to new service fleet of Isuzu trucks with all the latest tools and technology
• Income protection
• Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral!
• Relocation assistance offered for eligible candidates, All housing provided by the company if residential
• Discounts with Blackwood’s, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
• A rewarding career with diverse opportunities
• Uniforms and PPE provided
• Employee Assistance Program
• Competency based annual pay increases
• Ongoing training and support
• Wellness Program
At WesTrac our primary focus is our people. We know that our success is the result of more than 3,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes. Now, as we look to the future and our goal of becoming the first choice in equipment solutions, we're more focused than ever on harnessing the best talent for our business.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend