Kalgoorlie - Parts Interpreter - Fixed Term Contract
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - fixed term
- Goldfields & Kalgoorlie, Esperance
Reporting to the Manager/Supervisor of the designated store/location, the Parts Interpreter is responsible for utilising expert technical and Caterpillar/Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) systems knowledge to interpret and problem solve technical customer queries. The Parts Interpreter is accountable for receiving customer orders for Caterpillar parts and/or general enquiries via phone, email and/or fax and ensuring accuracy and timeliness of processing for continued customer loyalty and the utilisation of WesTrac as the preferred supplier of Caterpillar parts for the customer.
Qualifications, Skills and experience required for this position
All WesTrac employees are required to adhere to the WesTrac Vision, Values, Employee Behaviours and Lifesaving Rules. This includes the requirement to follow associated policy and procedures within daily tasks, in addition to the adoption of the Caterpillar Production System (CPS) to strive towards continuous improvement within the workplace. Information regarding these requirements is available on the WesTrac Intranet. The Parts Interpreter may be required to assist with general warehousing duties as required including hose manufacture. Due to the nature of the role, reasonable additional hours and may be required
- Excellent Customer Service skills, with a minimum 3 years’ experience within a similar customer service role within the Heavy Equipment industry and a demonstrated high level understanding of Caterpillar equipment and parts including Service Information System (SIS) legacy equipment and Olympian
- High level problem solving skills with the ability to ask the right questions to understand and resolve problems
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks in a high pressure environment
- High level attention to detail with demonstrated data entry experience
- Excellent conflict resolution skills and demonstrated experience in navigating negative situations
- Excellent Communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal)
- Previous experience working within a Caterpillar Dealership
- Mechanical trade qualification
WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships. Operating in NSW, ACT and WA, we supply equipment solutions to thousands of customers across the mining, construction, transport, forestry, agriculture and power generation sectors.
We value our people and love to reward and recognise each employee’s contribution. WesTrac offers a competitive remuneration package with several benefits and non-financial rewards to help make everyday life a little more comfortable
- A rewarding career with diverse opportunities
- Uniforms and PPE provided (laundered)
- Overtime available when required
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competency based annual pay increases
- Ongoing training and support
- Wellness Program
At WesTrac our primary focus is our people. We know that our success is the result of more than 3,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes. Now, as we look to the future and our goal of becoming the first choice in equipment solutions, we're more focused than ever on harnessing the best talent for our business.
NB: WesTrac recognise the value of and strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunities in the workplace. We reserve the right to withdraw this ad prior to the closing date.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend