Pricing and Quotation Supervisor
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Hunter Valley & Newcastle
- Finance and Administration, Marketing, Management
For more than 25 years WesTrac has set the benchmark in equipment management solutions, providing customers across Western Australia, New South Wales and the Australian Capital Territory. As one of the largest authorised Cat equipment dealers in the world, WesTrac provides customer with a wide range of machinery and construction equipment as well as comprehensive whole-of-life management solutions. With more than 3,000 staff and 140 apprentices, WesTrac is dedicated to creating and delivering outstanding value for our employees. Let’s do the Work.
Pricing and Quotation Supervisor
Based in Tomago and reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager, the Pricing and Quotation Supervisor is responsible for developing and implementing the end to end strategy of service and rebuild offerings, including standard jobs, Customer Support Agreements and equipment and component maintenance pricing. This role is also accountable for leading the Strategic/Tactical Pricing and Standard Job Teams in the areas of process development and transformations ensuring maximum profitability levels are achieved.
- Supervise the pricing portion of the tender response during the tendering process ensuring the correct approval and sign off is achieved
- Review and verify the standard jobs and pricing submissions to ensure alignment with WesTrac’s terms and conditions
- Ensure prompt and accurate equipment maintenance pricing is available to the business
- Ensure correct pricing, tender information and materials are distributed to the customers on time whilst maintaining a high quality
- Provide leadership, direction and support to the team members
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications within business, commerce or engineering discipline, coupled with significant pricing estimation and/or planning management experience
- Proven people management experience with the ability to inspire and motivate teams of multiple functions
- Knowledge of the equipment management solutions industry
- Demonstrated mathematical and analytical skills with the ability to accurately analyse, interpret and compare detailed information
- Ability to compile detailed targeted reports, establishing recommendations and action accordingly
- Advanced computer literacy - MS Office, internet based applications
- Advanced communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal)
- Demonstrated experience in the identification of and actioning of continuous improvement initiatives
- Knowledge of heavy industry equipment in mining, preferably Caterpillar
- Previous experience with Client/Contractor Relationship Management
- Previous Project Management experience
- Continuous Improvement qualifications (such as CPS, Six Sigma, Lean etc.)
- Previous exposure to varying Asset Management Tools
- Income protection covering you 24/7
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
- Up to $8,000 relocation assistance offered for eligible candidates
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- On-boarding and Welcome day at our Head Office in Newcastle
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration via the link.
For further information regarding this role, please contact our Recruitment team on 1300 797 028.
At WesTrac, our primary focus is our people. As we look to the future, we’re focused on harnessing the best talent and providing them with the support they need to achieve success. WesTrac recognise the value of and strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunities in the workplace and are committed to continue to build our workplace culture.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend