Storepseron - Kalgoorlie residential
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Goldfields & Kalgoorlie, Esperance
Kalgoorlie Residential Store person
7 days on, 3 days off, 7 days on, 4 days off
11 hours a day (Available for overtime and shift work.)
Functions of role
- Picking and Despatching Parts Orders – Accurately picking and packing Parts orders in a safe and timely manner, procurement of all back order transfers and loading of freight.
- Stocktake – Daily counting and recording of stock items on hand. Entering of the progressive stock take onto DBS to ensure the correct stock levels are maintained.
- Inwards / Outwards Goods - Receive of stock transfers, back order transfers, customers and workshop. Loading/unloading of freight, all general goods and completing necessary quality paperwork. Correct despatch of goods to desired location.
- Hose Assembly – Successfully interpret hose builds, operate hose press to manufacture or remanufacture hydraulic hoses as per Caterpillar guidelines and hose reports.
- Spare Part Sales - Assist the Parts Interpreter when required to interpret customer orders via telephone, email and over the counter sales and complete all backorders and necessary quality paperwork.
- Current high risk license for Lift Truck operation.
- Current C class driver’s license
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service.
- Commitment to achieving a safe work environment.
- Available to work weekend roster and after hours callouts.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound literacy, numeracy and computer skills
Preferred / Desirable Criteria
- Previous warehousing experience
- Knowledge of Caterpillar (or other earthmoving) products and information systems
- Hose building experience
Being a manual handling position we would require a medical along with D&A etc as part of pre-employment checks
WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships. Operating in NSW, ACT and WA, we supply equipment solutions to thousands of customers across the mining, construction, transport, forestry, agriculture and power generation sectors.
We value our people and love to reward and recognise each employee’s contribution. WesTrac offers a competitive remuneration package with several benefits and non-financial rewards to help make everyday life a little more comfortable
- A rewarding career with diverse opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competency based annual pay increases
- Ongoing training and support
- Wellness Program
At WesTrac our primary focus is our people. We know that our success is the result of more than 3,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes. Now, as we look to the future and our goal of becoming the first choice in equipment solutions, we're more focused than ever on harnessing the best talent for our business.
NB: WesTrac recognise the value of and strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunities in the workplace. We reserve the right to withdraw this ad prior to the closing date.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend