Business Anayst (Finance Systems Specialist)
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Finance and Administration
To be successful in this role you will have demonstrated experience in preparation of user requirements, issues analysis and testing. Working within the Finance Systems team, you will be working across a number of projects with a focus on finance process improvements supported by the SAP ecosystem including Ariba, BPC and Concur.
The role will support the Finance strategic initiatives by identifying and implementing practical solutions whilst ensuring finance system processes are effective, efficient, well understood and operating within a sound governance framework. This position will work closely with the Finance, IS Application and operational teams, at a national level.
Reporting to the Finance Systems Manager your accountabilities will be to:
- Develop business case for consideration and approval.
- Scope, plan, schedule, manage, execute and implement approved business improvement and optimisation projects and ad-hoc activities. Create, manage and execute communication plans. Perform reporting requirements.
- Engage with stakeholders in order to elicit requirements, scope definition and document accordingly. This includes end to end business process maps and data flows, identifying all activities within the environment with their interdependencies and analyse their effectiveness and necessity.
- Development and execution of test plans and test cases with acceptance criteria
- Develop and execute the change management and BAU transition activities for the delivery of change.
- Facilitate the identification and analysis of proposed solutions to determine which solution best fits the business need and act as the liaison between business stakeholders and IS Application team as the internal “customer” during the build of the system solution.
- To be successful in this role you will have demonstrated experience working as a senior business analyst with multiple SAP Finance implementation and improvements. BPC is highly desirable.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of SAP integration with other SAP systems such as Ariba and BPC.
- Tertiary qualifications in Commerce or Accounting with a minimum of 8 years accounting experience,
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in project delivery methodologies
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
Introduction to Westrac
WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships. Operating in NSW, ACT and WA, we supply equipment solutions to thousands of customers across the mining, construction, transport, forestry, agriculture and power generation sectors. At WesTrac our primary focus is our people. We know that our success is the result of more than 3,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes. Now, as we look to the future and our goal of becoming the first choice in equipment solutions, we're more focused than ever on harnessing the best talent for our business.
WesTrac offers competitive remuneration packages and many other benefits which include: Salary sacrificing options i.e. airline membership, motor vehicle etc.
- Flexible work arrangements
- Income Protection Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Discounted CAT products
- Wellness Program
- Partner Discount network
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend