Machinist - Honing
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Product Support
The successful applicant will be trade qualified and overhaul components in our Hydraulics Store based in South Guildford. The role will hone cylinders using a honing machine. You will have a strong drive, motivation and direction to succeed and be able to work in a safety conscious environment.
Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor your roster will be Monday to Friday 10 hours per shift rotating 2 weeks of day shift and 2 weeks of afternoon shift.
- Demonstrated safe working attributes and the ability to complete risk assessments
- Qualified 1st Class Machinist Trade Certificate
- Honing machine experience
- High Risk Work Licence – Forklift & Dogging
- Sunnen Honing equipment experience
What we can offer you:
We value our people and love to reward and recognise each employee’s contribution. WesTrac offers a competitive remuneration package with several benefits and non-financial rewards to help make everyday life a little more comfortable
- A rewarding career with diverse opportunities
- Uniforms and PPE provided (laundered)
- Overtime available
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competency based annual pay increases
- Ongoing training and support to further your career
- Wellness Program
If you are a driven self-starter and are confident you have the relevant skills, knowledge and experience to fulfil this role, please apply.
WesTrac recognise the value of and strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunities in the workplace. We reserve the right to withdraw this ad prior to the closing date.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend