Branch Manager - Canberra
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- ACT & Canberra
About The Opportunity
In this pivotal role, you will report remotely to the Regional Manager, and be accountable for overseeing the financial and operational performance of the branch, including the management of the customer relationship, whilst providing supervision and leadership to team members to ensure safety, quality and efficiency are of the highest standard resulting in exceptional customer satisfaction. As the Branch Manager you will effectively manage the “profit centre” whilst working closely with the sales team to ensure sales leads and generation are proactively sourced and actioned.
To Be Successful
As the successful candidate you will possess the following skills:
- Highly developed commercial business skills with the ability to successfully generate profits, manage sales teams, set budgets, and compile reports
- Demonstrated operational management experience
- Demonstrated experience developing sales and marketing strategies to drive sales and increase profit
- Highly developed interpersonal and negotiation skills, coupled with the ability to engage with key stakeholders
- Strong technical knowledge of Caterpillar or similar heavy mobile equipment
- Advanced computer literacy (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to manage fluctuating workloads and conflicting priorities to achieve tight deadlines
You will possess a professional and proactive approach to your work, with proven experience in supporting high performance teams. As a strong communicator and influencer, you will have the ability to work effectively across all levels of the business and be adept in negotiating and problem solving in a fluid and dynamic environment.
In return for your talent and commitment, we offer you a highly competitive remuneration package with a fully maintained vehicle as well as a suite of attractive employee benefits such as company funded income protection, salary packaging options, discounted corporate private health plan and a Fitness Passport allowing access to over 200+ gyms and pools at discounted rates for you and your family. You will also have the opportunity to work with talented people and build a rewarding career with an industry leader.
WesTrac Pty Ltd is an Equipment Management business and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships, operating in NSW, ACT and WA. Our primary focus is our people. We know that our success is the result of more than 3,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes. Now as we look to the future, we're more focused than ever on harnessing the best talent for our business.
The WesTrac culture is about energy, enthusiasm, contribution and being able to make a difference in what we do at work and beyond. You will be able to maximise value whilst continuing the investment we have in our most important asset, our people.
Don't miss out on this rare opportunity, apply today to join an industry leader.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend