Workshop Mechanic - Kalgoorlie Branch
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Goldfields & Kalgoorlie, Esperance
WesTrac is seeking an energetic and team oriented individual for our Kalgoorlie workshop to provide the level of support required within the area. Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor, this position will be required to carry out workshop, field repairs & maintenance on a range of Caterpillar mining equipment. You will also be required to have sound customer relations and interpersonal skills and the ability to work completely unsupervised. Your responsibilities will also include;
- Manage work orders including ordering parts as required
- Carrying out Caterpillar product improvement plans and product support program
- Maintaining safe work practices and a safe work environment
- Deliver first class customer service
The role offers a great workshop environment, with 10.5 hours per shift inclusive of a 30 minute unpaid meal break.
You will be required to have;
- Australian recognised trade qualification in Plant Mechanics (heavy duty)
- Previous post trade Caterpillar experience in a field service environment
- Excellent fault finding skills
- Valid C class licence
- High Risk Work Licence (i.e. LF, DG, RG, EWP)
- Heavy Rigid Licence
- Familiarity with service literature
WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships. Operating in NSW, ACT and WA, we supply equipment solutions to thousands of customers across the mining, construction, transport, forestry, agriculture and power generation sectors.
We value our people and love to reward and recognise each employee’s contribution. WesTrac offers a competitive remuneration package with several benefits and non-financial rewards to help make everyday life a little more comfortable.
- A rewarding career with diverse opportunities
- Uniforms and PPE provided (laundered)
- Overtime available when required
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competency based annual pay increases
- Ongoing training and support
- Wellness Program
At WesTrac our primary focus is our people. We know that our success is the result of more than 3,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes. Now, as we look to the future and our goal of becoming the first choice in equipment solutions, we're more focused than ever on harnessing the best talent for our business.
NB: WesTrac recognise the value of and strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunities in the workplace. We reserve the right to withdraw this ad prior to the closing date.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend