Roy Hill Heavy Duty Fitter
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
WesTrac is looking at another hugely successful year in 2020 with upcoming major projects in the pipeline. As a result of this recent growth, we have a Permanent opportunity for a Heavy-Duty Fitter to join our Product Support team.
Flying into Roy Hill working 2 weeks on (7 days, 7 nights), 2 weeks off, working 12-hour days
Reporting to the Project Support Supervisor, this role will require the successful candidate to carry out repairs, maintenance and servicing on a wide range of Caterpillar Equipment including:
- 793F (Must have extensive knowledge and experience)
To be successful the following is required:
- Live the Values - Leads by example everyday through actions, behaviours and decisions including compliance with WesTrac’s safety procedures, safe working practices and life- saving rules
- Previous post trade Caterpillar experience in a field service environment.
- Australian Recognised Heavy Duty Mechanical Trade Qualification.
- 3 - 5 years post Trade experience.
- Ability to work unsupervised and remote.
- Excellent fault-finding skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostic skills.
- Previous use of safety and risk assessment tools, such as Job Safety Analysis and Take 5's.
- Current C Class Licence (HR Preferred)
What we offer:
- Relocation assistance available, with housing and utilities provided
- Supportive work environment and career progression opportunities
- Salary sacrifice on Airline Memberships, Motor Vehicles and more
- Discounts with Blackwoods, Apple, JB Hi-Fi, Qantas, Travel Club and more
- Discounted CAT products
- Discounted health insurance
- Refer a friend program – work alongside your mates and receive $1000 for each successful referral
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth in the pipeline, click the ‘Apply’ button today!
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend