Plant Mechanic - Cadia
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Blue Mountains & Central West
- Product Support
About the opportunity
We are seeking a Plant Mechanic to join our on-site crew at Cadia. In this role you will perform repairs, maintenance and inspections on customer machines including R3000H loaders, 740B dump trucks, 777G off-highway trucks, and will use your high level of technical skill and expertise to carry out these duties in a safety conscious environment. This work will take place in and around the pit and customer workshop, and will involve some underground work. On offer is a permanent position on an even rotating day and night roster of 7 days on, 7 days off, 7 nights on, 7 days off.
What we require
- CERT III Heavy Vehicle / Mobile Plant Qualification
- Previous experience working in surface and underground environments
- Excellent diagnostic and repair skills
- Familiarity with Caterpillar equipment
- Commitment to maintaining safe work practices
About the company
WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships. Operating in NSW, ACT and WA, we supply equipment solutions to thousands of customers across the mining, construction, transport, forestry, agriculture and power generation sectors.
As a Plant Mechanic with WesTrac you will be entitled to a wide range of employee benefits including:
- 10% location and 15% shift allowances
- On-boarding and Welcome day at our Head Office in Newcastle
- An additional 2-3 days training where required at our onsite RTO
- Discounted tool box insurance
- Company funded income protection and corporate discounts including travel and fitness passport
- Opportunities for progression within our network of Branches all over NSW/ACT
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please submit your application for consideration via the link. Make the move with an industry leader today!
For further information regarding this role, please contact Amy Stewart - Senior Recruitment Coordinator on 1300 797 028 and reference Job No. 876754.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend